- Executive Committee Member, in Indian Women Scientists Association from 2009 to 2011
- Treasurer, Indian Women Scientists Association from 2014 – till date
- Committee Member of Women Welfare Committee, NIN from 2007 – till date
- 47th Annual National Conference of Nutrition society of India on Nutrition and Agriculture –The connect and the disconnect during 9th & 10th October, 2015 at National Institute Nutrition, Hyderabad.
- National conference on Humane endpoints and implementation of 3R’s in animal experimentation” during the ‘World Laboratory Animal Day’ on 24th April-2014 at NIN.
- National conference on New Frontiers in Medicinal Plants Research (NCMP-2015) – 26th & 27th February-2015
- “Good Laboratory practice” at5 International Institute of Biotechnology and Toxicology (IIBAT), Padappai, Chennai, India from 13th to 16th September, 2010.
- Entrepreneurship development & Management for women scientists & Technologists in Government sector at EDI Gandhinagar, Gujarath, Ahmedabad.
- M.Satya vani, P.Uday Kumar, N.Harishankar, R.Ravindar naik and P.Suresh “Sprague Dawley /NIN hairless mutant rat- A model to study Carcinogenesis?” – J cancer Sci Ther 2015, 7:8 http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/1948-5956.C1.1.050
- Satya Vani Motha, Hindumathi Amballa and Narasimha Reddy Bhumi “Application of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi to improve plant growth in Solanum melongena L”Annals of Biological Research, 2015, 6 (9):21-28
- Satya Vani Motha, Hindumathi Amballa and Narsimha Reddy Bhumi “Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi associated with rhizosphere soils of brinjal cultivated in Andhra Pradesh, India”. International Journal of current Microbiology and Applied Sciences SSN: 2319-7706 Volume 3 Number 5 (2014) pp. 519-529
- Satya Vani Motha, Hindumathi Amballa and Narsimha Reddy Bhumi “Influence of Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on plant growth promotion and biological control of verticillium wilt of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum)” International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences Int J Pharma Bio Sci 2014 Oct;5(4): (B) 1000-1009
- N.V.Giriddharan, N.Harishankar and M.Satyavani,“Studies on Obese Rat model developed at NIN” Endocrinology, Metabolism & Diabetes. 45-48, 2005.
- N.V.Giridharan, N.Harishankar and M.Satyavani. “A New rat model from a spontaneous mutation in wistar strain” Exp.Clin.Endocrinol, Diabet. 105, Suppl, 3, 41-42, 1997.
- N.V.Giridharan, M.Satyavani and N.Harishankar. “WNIN/Ob. A new rat model for the study of obesity.” Scan J Lab Animal Sci. 23 (3), 131- 137, 1996.
- N.V.Giridharan, C.N. Lakshmi, M.Satyavani and N.Harishankar. “Wistar/NIN-Igt, Wistar/NIN-Ob and Wistar/NIN-Ob-Igt. Three mutant animal models for diabetes and obesity from Wistar inbred colony. Rat Newsletter (29), 14-15, 1993
- M.Satya vani, P.Uday Kumar, N.Harishankar, R.Ravindar naik and P.Suresh “Sprague Dawley /NIN hairless mutant rat- A model to study Carcinogenesis?” – Oral Presentation. International conference - 5th World Congress on Cancer Therapy - 2015 at Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A during 28th to 30th September, 2015
- Satya Vani Motha1, and B.N.Reddy 2 “ Use of AM Fungi as bio-Fertilized and biocotrol agent for the control of verticillium wilt in brinjal” International conference on “ Women in Science and Technology” held at Kuwait during 21st to 23rd April -2013